Apply to Wilkes

Undergraduate Applicants

If you are a high school or transfer student who is interested in attending Wilkes, you can easily apply online by following these steps:

  1. Review our first-year and transfer admission requirements.
  2. Apply for admission using the undergraduate application below. Once you start your application, you can save your progress and complete it later, if necessary.

Our 2024 application is available!

Undergraduate Application

You may also apply with the The Common Application external website.

Graduate Applicants

Graduate applicants can apply via the Wilkes University graduate application.

GRADUATE Application

Professional Pharmacy Applicants

If you are applying as a graduate student directly to the Professional Pharmacy program, please apply via the PharmCAS application.

Fall 2024 Professional Pharmacy Admission (PharmCAS) external website

This application is not for high school students interested in applying to Wilkes University Nesbitt School of Pharmacy. If you are a high school student, please apply via the undergraduate application.

If you have questions on the admissions process or would like to speak to an admissions counselor directly, please find your graduate admissions counselor before applying.